[ibis-macro] Re: input to Tx analog model

  • From: <fangyi_rao@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:33:04 -0700

Arpad;

Yes, we are asking the same questions. While yours are more focusing on AMI
simulation, mine are focusing on general SPICE transient simulation. A subtitle
difference is that in AMI it's the EDA tool that internally create the input to
Tx analog models but in transient user has to create the input explicitly on
the schematic. So these questions are more prominent in transient simulations.

Regards,
Fangyi