[ibis-macro] Re: input parameters to AMI_Resolve in BIRD155.1

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:57:22 -0700

Fangyi,
If the model maker understands that

a)      The AMI_Resolve function is called pre-characterization, and

b)      The AMI_Init function is called post-characterization and

c)       Any change in the input parameters after AMI_Init call will not affect
the dep parameters once they are resolved in AMI_Resolve -

then we should be ok with having the same input parameter string to both the
functions.

We can add the following words (or something similar) to step 9 to make sure
that the flow is clear:
'Any change in any of the AMI parameters out of AMI_Init or AMI_Getwave will
not affect the already resolved parameters from the AMI_Resolve function.'

Thanks,
Ambrish.