[ibis-macro] Re: ibis-macro 01 nov 2005 meeting minutes (resend)

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:22:38 -0800

Mike,

A few comments on the minutes:

"- extrapolation option:
  - On gives SE
  - Off gives error messages"

This was referring to the $table_model keyword used
in the library, so it should read:

"- extrapolation option in $table_model keyword:
  - On gives SE
  - Off gives error messages"

Fix spelling:

"- Can cut & paste inot model instead of using external"
                   ^^^^

Change:

"- Tlsim is the only implementation"

to:

"- Arpad wants to know is Tlsim the only implementation?"

Also, I think we should have the meeting even if you
can't make it, because we have a lot to talk about.
I hope you will be the only one missing...