[ibis-macro] Re: Your presentation at Asia Summit

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis@xxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:00:50 -0800

(I am still on vacation, but can't resist to leave
this unanswered...)

Ian,

All you need to do is open the IBIS macro library file
with a text editor, look up the function you are interested
in and read its comments (which are currently being finished
by Mike LaBonte) and find out what the element does.  If
that is not enough, you can scroll down a few lines and
read the implementation of the element itself.  I don't
understand why you would say "without knowing"...  It is
all there in ASCII readable format.