[ibis-macro] Re: Yet another problem with Usage Out

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 05:20:42 +0000

Bob's email below made me realize that my terminology
was probably incorrect in all my previous emails in
these threads.  I was using "single valued" parameters
without thinking about some of those jitter parameters
which come with multiple numbers.  In my mind I was
only distinguishing between Value, Default vs. Range,
List, Increment, Steps.  In a loser sense those mentioned
by Bob could also be considered as "single valued"
parameters, because those numbers belong together
forming closely related sets, similar to the way Real
and Imaginary belong together forming a single complex
number.

Anyway, I don't want to belabor this, I just wanted to
acknowledge that I overlooked them...  I don't think it
makes a difference in the main topic of the discussion.