[ibis-macro] Re: XML format sample

  • From: "Mike LaBonte (milabont)" <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:40:27 -0400

I can't get it any cleaner. XML is made to enclose other languages, not
to be buried inside another language's comments. In general XML only
makes things more machine readable, not human readable.

One way to extract readable documentation is the Perl POD format. The
attached file can be viewed with perldoc or converted with programs like
pod2html. But POD has limited formatting and I'm not happy with the way
it looks.