[ibis-macro] Re: Vote in the next ATM meeting

  • From: David Banas <DBanas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:44:40 -0700

Hi Arpad,

I just want to clarify what I think I hear you saying.
It sounds like there are 3 options for this "vote":

1.       Don't ever attempt to do back-channel modeling statistically.

2.       Attempt to do back-channel modeling statistically, but not now.

3.       Demand that we move statistical and time-domain back-channel modeling
forward, together.

Do I have it correct?

Thanks,
-db