[ibis-macro] Re: Vendor letter question

  • From: Barry Katz <Barry.Katz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:10:40 -0400

I would put something like one of the following
"Request for Participation in IBIS Macro Modeling Working Group"
"Invitation to IBIS Macro Modeling Working Group"
"IBIS - Request for Participation"

Barry Katz President & CTO Signal Integrity Software, Inc. (SiSoft) 6 Clock Tower Place, Suite 250 Maynard, MA 01754 Tel: 978 461-0449 ext. 19 Fax: 978 461-5092 Web: http://www.sisoft.com

Muranyi, Arpad wrote:

Hello,

All the letters are sitting in my "drafts" box ready to go,
except I would like to get someone to respond to my question
below.  Is it OK to have "Invitation" in the subject line,
or should it say something different?

Please respond so I could send this message out before the
day is over.

Thanks,

Arpad