[ibis-macro] Re: Typos/Value/Default/Foramt BIRD draft rev 3 posted

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:16:13 -0700

Walter,

I am reading your comments now in detail.  I wonder whether
you have a typo in the row numbers on your first comment:

"20, 21, 22, 26 all relate to Tx_Jitter and Rx_Clock_PDF parameters and
Types Table, Gaussian, Dual-Dirac, DjRj. And also relate to the use of
Table on model specific Usage In parameters. I would suggest that
discussion on these Format be deferred until I present the Jitter
section of BIRD 119.

The following do not include Formats, Table, Gaussian, Dual-Dirac, DjRj"

Could you please verify this?