[ibis-macro] Re: To meet or not to meet tomorrow

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:15:10 -0700

Mike,

I just finished updating the macro library and am about
to send you the files to upload them on our web site.
I could give a little overview of the changes I made,
but I don't think we need a full hour for this.

On the other hand, I think we need talk about what we
would present at the IBIS Summit, and perhaps some
other odds and ends.

I think we could have a meeting even it it may be shorter
than a full hour.