[ibis-macro] Re: The EMD like syntax of package and on-die interconnect models

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Walter Katz <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:21:43 -0400

Walter, with all due respect, all one needs to know are three pieces of
information:

1) where are all receivers and drivers
2) what receiver are we currently measuring
3) what drivers in near end proximity to the receiver.

with those three pieces of information, all crosstalk methodologies can be
implemented.  One does not need special cases to describe each potential
methodology.

Scott