[ibis-macro] Test of IBISCHK6 parser on .ami file with Tx & Rx Reserved Parameters

  • From: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM (ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 21:01:17 +0000

Per my AR in today's meeting, I ran IBISCHK6 using the AMI_Version Reserved
Parameter on both the enclosed .ami files.

The "good" file is a file which is structured correctly according to IBIS 6.0
rules. The "test" file is a file that uses the same "good" contents, but that
also contains both Tx- and Rx-specific reserved parameters.

IBISCHK6 finds no errors and flags no warnings, notes, or cautions when run in
"-ami" mode for either file.

We are not currently checking for directional consistency in IBISCHK.

- MM