[ibis-macro] Re: Straw Poll vote on IBIS-ISS Package Modeling

  • From: Ken Willis <kenw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:53:29 -0700

Hi Arpad,

Admittedly we are probably a little slow to respond, as there are lots of
activities currently around the CDS/Sigrity merger, as you may imagine. But we
have spoken internally to Cadence on this topic and plan to work on a BIRD in
this area in the fall timeframe. The proposal will be vendor-neutral, and not
limited to either schematic-based or layout-based SI tool environments (we have
used MCP in both of these environments within Sigrity for a long time).

thanks,

Ken Willis
Cadence Design Systems
980-245-7595