[ibis-macro] Re: Statistical vs. Time Domain BER Predictions?

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'IBIS-ATM' <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 05:30:35 +0000

Todd,

My point was not that things cannot be approximated.  My
point was that there was more than just Jitter in the
answer to Dave's question.  My DFE example was just one
of the many, to which you added a few more.

The bottom line is that this kind of comparison is kind
of like comparing apples and oranges, i.e. the answer
"depends" as you said it...