[ibis-macro] Spelling question

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 12:00:01 -0700

Another nitpicking question...

How should we spell the building block names?
Should they be all upper case?  Should they
follow the grammar rules, upper case when they
are acronyms, but normal spelling when they are not?

For example,

IBIS_VCVS would be all upper case, because it is an acronym.
IBIS_VCVS_Mult would be mixed, because Mult is not an acronym.
IBIS_Input would be mixed, because Input is not an acronym.
IBIS_IO would be upper case, because IO is an acronym.

etc...  If we did this with the mixed case as shown here,
should the words be capitalized: IBIS_Input vs. IBIS_input?

Comments, suggestions?