[ibis-macro] Re: Samples_per_bit question

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:49:57 -0700

I think we all agree that to require a certain samples_per_bit for the model to
work is not good. We can deal with this at a tool level and not put anything in
the spec as this will most definitely give it more prominence. In other words,
model makers will feel compelled to 'do something' with this parameter.
My 2 cents.

-Ambrish.

[cid:image002.gif@01CC46FD.0EB75D70]

Ambrish Varma   |  Member of Consulting Staff

P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com<http://www.cadence.com>