[ibis-macro] Re: Revised Backchannel BIRD

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 16:09:23 -0700

Hi All,
We overlooked the fact that there may be a case where Init_Return_Impulse may
be True AND Getwave_Exist is also True and Backchannel may only be available
for either Getwave or Init or both. This is now made possible by changing the
Training Reserved Parameter to accept Integer values of 0,1 or 2 letting the
user/EDA tool know which mode the model supports.

Thanks to Vladimir who pointed this out to me.

The latest version is attached.
Thanks,
Ambrish.