[ibis-macro] Re: Request for Participation in IBIS Macro Modeling Working Group

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fred Balistreri" <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:53:57 -0700

Fred,

Thanks for the "personal" note...  I am glad to hear
that you are willing to sacrifice your personal time
for the cause.

To be honest with you, I don't expect that this would
be a huge time sink for you.  As stated in the letter,
I expect a few of us writing the library, and the rest
of the people just watching and making sure that what
we do can be used by their tool.  All we want is a
feedback and blessing from vendors to make sure we
don't do something that prevents them from being able
to use it.  You may very well be one of these observers.

I will keep you informed about what is happening.  One
way of staying informed would be if we added you to our
email reflector.  I know you are hesitant to be on such
lists due to spamming, but this list is really small,
we only have 4-5 or so people on it.  If you don't
oppose, I will ask your name to be added.  Please let
me know how you feel about that.

Thanks,

Arpad