[ibis-macro] Re: Question on dividing up the Tx behavior between the AMI and analog portions of the model

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: James Zhou <james.zhou@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'IBIS-ATM' <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:17:04 +0000

James,

I think both David and Terry were putting their
analog data into their S-parameter block that
followed their legacy IBIS model, but in order
to drive that analog model with an ideal step
function they had to make the [Ramp] or V-t
table as steep as possible.

Such text doesn't exist in the specification yet,
because this is all evolving now as we speak.
The analog BIRDs are currently discussed in the
ATM meetings and we do not have the final results
of what will go into the specification yet.