[ibis-macro] Question on clock_times

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:08:16 -0700

Hello AMI experts,

I would like to ask a question about the clock_times vector.
The spec says that "The last clock in indicated by putting a
value of -1 at the and of clocks for the current wave sample".

We got a DLL from a vendor which seems to fill the vector
for the first few GetWave calls with -1 and then it starts
filling it with good numbers.

What is the interpretation of the specification?  First,
does the above text refer to the entire vector, or each
little section independently that a single GetWave call
returns?

If it is for the entire vector, then having -1 in the first
few thousand locations would mean that everything else
after that is garbage, correct?

If it is per GetWave call, is the EDA tool expected to
assemble something from bits and pieces that are returned
by the various GetWave calls?