[ibis-macro] Process to "finish" the AMI BIRD

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:31:33 -0500

All,

I think Tuesday?s discussion was extremely productive because it covered all
of the types of changes in the BIRD in microcosm. It also became clear to me
that we need a more efficient way of getting through the BIRD.

For next Tuesday?s meeting I intend to review the changes I made to
introduction to AMI file, including a discussion on the parameter tree
structure. I will then review the sections we discussed last week, and will
confirm that it reflects what I think we agreed to. I then plan to discuss
the process that we need to follow to get this done. I think a key part of
this process is for committee members to read the document and communicate
by e-mail questions, comments, and suggestions prior to the next meeting. I
would facilitate this by sending after each Tuesday meeting an e-mail
containing the latest revision of the document along with an agenda of
sections to be discuss in the next meeting. This is the first of such
e-mails. I would encourage members to send e-mails either to the ATM
reflector, or by sending e-mails to me directly.

For the meeting on Tuesday, January 12, I will review pages 4-8, and pages
26-27.

303.449-2308
Mobile 720.333-1107
wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx