[ibis-macro] Re: Parameterized file name for $table_model

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff (twesterh)" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:16:32 -0400

'Late' is almost always better than 'Never'.

Thanks for the follow-up,

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
High Speed Design Group Manager
Cisco Systems
1414 Massachusetts Ave - Boxboro, MA - 01719 email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-936-2149

"Always do right.
 This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

- Mark Twain