[ibis-macro] Re: PDA implementation in VHDL-AMS presentation now posted

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:50:55 -0700

Doug,

I will send a zip file to you in a separate meail with the
entire SystemVision project.  I will also send it to Mike
LaBonte and ask him to post it on the web.  The only reason
I am not sending it with this email is because I am not sure
whether attachments make it through this email reflector.

Thanks for your interest, and I hope you will have fun with
the files...