[ibis-macro] Re: PDA implementation in VHDL-AMS presentation now posted

  • From: "Doug White \(dowhite\)" <dowhite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:39:01 -0400

Arpad, I'd like to try this out.

Being a new user to SystemVision (I just downloaded the free educational
version), I'd vote for you to post the entire project to the web.  For
me, this would be the easiest way for me to try the models out and play
with the code.

I tried creating a project from scratch and was able to make some
minimal progress, but being new to the tool (and VHDL-AMS) is making
progress very slow.

Let me know what you think,

Doug