[ibis-macro] Re: PAM4 Out parameters question from yesterday's meeting.

  • From: Walter Katz <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 18:54:53 -0400 (EDT)

Arpad,

So if a model maker outputs a Model Specific parameter Framis, and the
documentation with the model says that the buffer works better with Framis
being as small as possible, and we give our customers the ability to
optimize the system to minimize the value of Framis, “Is this not a good
thing”.

Walter