[ibis-macro] Re: Overview of EMD, package and on-die interconnect IBIS Component modeling

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Scott McMorrow'" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:49:53 -0400 (EDT)

Scott,

Thanks for the input. I believe that all of the functionality you are
using falls into the various categories that the solution I have proposed
supports. I think we all have different opinions of the priorities of the
various types of models we need to support. But, all we are debating are
our individual priorities, the bottom line (in my opinion) is we need a
solution that supports all of the types I indicated.

Walter