[ibis-macro] Re: Out-InOut BIRD draft 12

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 22:23:47 +0000

Mike,

Regarding "simulation or analysis types not defined or described", you got me
thinking...
Not whether it covers all of the cases we want to cover, but whether it
covers too much. What if an EDA tool has all kinds of bells and whistles
which are not described by the IBIS specification, yet none of it requires
any special Model_Specific parameters to work? Would then the normal
Model_Specific parameters have to be listed? No. But this sentence might
give that impression to the reader...

Back to the drawing board (sketch book)...