[ibis-macro] [New free tool announcement]: Free SI (tr0, snp, ibis) tool for download

  • From: Michael Huang <michael.huang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 13:42:46 -0700

Hi,

As a new company established by veterans in this field, we would like to
contribute and offer a free tool to this community.

Some features of this tool:
-) multi-tab/multi-pane tr0/ac0 waveform viewer;
-) S-parameter/snp/citi waveform viewer and mixed-mode conversion;
-) IBIS inspector with waveform editing capability;
-) No registration needed, run cross platform even on OSX.

You may find more info and download from the link below.
http://www.spisim.com/products/spilite-free-si-snp-ibis-tool/

Comments, requests and bug reports are welcome. Please use in-app
function or email to support@xxxxxxxxxx

This announcement has been sent to both SI-List and IBIS-Macro lists. We
apologize if you received duplicated emails.

Thanks.

Regards,

PS. -) The tool will patch itself as needed and we intend to keep it for
free (won't expire). No data collection!
-) We are also in the process of having this added into list on
http://www.vhdl.org/ibis/tools/

​Wei-hsing Huang (Michael)
--
​Architect​

SPISim: [www.spisim.com]
EDA expertiese in Signal, Power Integrity and SIMulation