[ibis-macro] My stock slide showing link breakdown.

  • From: David Banas <DBanas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ibis-interconn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ibis-interconn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:03:10 -0800

Hi all,

Here is the stock slide that I've been using, in order to help my audience
visualize the breakdown of a serial communication link for the purposes of
modeling that link using IBIS-AMI. Obviously, in light of our recent
discussions it is only valid for Init() based flows and needs modification, in
order to be apropos for GetWave() based flows.

[cid:image002.png@01CDF950.D2D8B5D0]

Regards,

David Banas
Sr. Member Technical Staff
Altera<http://www.altera.com/>
+1-408-544-7667 - desk

Did you know Altera offers over 150 free online technical training
courses<http://www.altera.com/servlets/searchcourse?coursetype=Online&WT.mc_id=t9_ot_mi_mi_tx_a_311>?
 Take one today!

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail,
and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.

PNG image