[ibis-macro] Re: Modification to the Jitter BIRD -123.1

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:52:43 -0400 (EDT)

All,

Update wording is now:

The EDA Tool/Simulator shall use the value of these Jitter and Noise
parameters directly if they are Usage Info. If they are Usage Out, then
the EDA Tool/Simulator shall use their values generated by AMI_Init. The
models AMI_GetWave function may return different values for these
parameters than the values returned by AMI_Init; the EDA Tool/Simulator
may report the values of such parameters to the user, but the EDA
Tool/Simulator may not change any inputs to AMI models or change other
result of the simulation based on the values returned by the parameters in
this BIRD by AMI_GetWave.

Walter