[ibis-macro] Re: Modification to the Jitter BIRD -123.1

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Ken Willis'" <kwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:29:38 -0400 (EDT)

Ken, IBIS-ATM

The reserved parameters in BIRD-123 have been published and discussed in
various forums over the past two years. I believe that the document in its
current form describes exactly what the effect of each parameter has on
voltage and time. I will be adding to BIRD 123 the enclosed note, a
graphic that Scott requested, and a description of what is Sj when there
is no Sj_Frequency. If you or anyone else in this committee do not think
that any specific parameter does not describe what the effect each
parameter has, please reply to this e-mail with your specific questions.

Walter