[ibis-macro] Minutes from 20 dec 2005 ibis-macro meeting

  • From: "Mike LaBonte (milabont)" <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:24:59 -0500

Minutes from 20 Dec 2005 ibis-macro meeting attached. ARs:

AR: Ian try to add examples to BIRD
AR: Paul choose a parser platform
AR: Mike finish documentation examples.
AR: Todd get response from Xilinx

Next meeting 3 Jan 2006.

Mike
meeting date: 12 dec 2005
attending: Todd Westerhoff, Bob Ross, Ian Dodd, Mike LaBonte Walter Katz

all review draft BIRD proposal
- see below

Mike send PERL parser to Paul
- done

Paul choose a parser platform
- ???

Arpad to change IBIS buffer implementation to have two input control thresholds
- ???

Mike finish documentation examples.
- TBD

Ken will send out something to the reflector about the syntax changes that the
Verilog-AMS LRM2.3 may introduce to the array declaration.
- ???

-------------

Draft BIRD review:
- No recent discussion between Ian and Arpad.
- We were in "heated agreement" last time.
- We only need to resolve whether to add examples for VHDL-AMS and Verilog-AMS
To be consistent with other languages in the IBIS spec.
- Would be voted Jan 20, can't make it for Jan 6 IBIS Open Forum.

Need to recruit new members, IC makers

Ongoing ARs:
AR: Ian try to add examples to BIRD
AR: Paul choose a parser platform