[ibis-macro] Mea Culpa, my critique of the Crosstalk BIRD last week was incorrect.

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:59:15 -0500 (EST)

All,

Mea Culpa, my critique of the Crosstalk BIRD last week was incorrect.
After a careful read I totally agree with the contents of the BIRD and
would support a motion to submit it to the Open Forum, with this
committees concurrence.

Not for Naught!

I did document an example of a coupled system containing a single victim
channel and two aggressor channels. The various elements of the Impulse
Response are defined using Touchstone notation, and the input and output
of the impulse response matrix for each Tx and Rx AMI_Init function call
is defined by rows and columns in the differential mode, coupled sNp that
represents any coupled channel.

I would like this document posted, and I would like the weekly minutes to
note it.

wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx

Phone 303.449-2308