[ibis-macro] Latest BackChannel BIRD 147

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:27:30 -0800

Hi All,
Attached is the latest version of the Backchannel BIRD (BIRD 147). The primary
difference between this draft and the last version is that it contains an
introduction section as well as a new reserved parameter for the .bci file
called BCI_Version.

Please review it and let me know if there are any questions about this version.
I can go over the changes in today's call if time permits - or next week's call.

Thanks,
Ambrish.

Ambrish Varma.
Cadence Design Systems.