[ibis-macro] Re: IBIS-ATM teleconference - Agenda for 9/1/2009

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:04:00 -0700

I would like to apologize to Kumar that his presentation
that was scheduled for today was postponed by a week due to
running out of time in today's ATM meeting.  However, the
presentation has already been posted to the IBIS-ATM web
site under the Archives section.  In case anyone is
interested reading it, it can be found at:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20090901/kumarkeshav
an/IBIS%20ATM:%20txgetwave/atm_txgetwave.pdf

I hope Kumar is not going to have an issue with people
getting a "preview" before he actually gives his talk.

Similarly, the presentation I was planning on giving after
Kumar's talk on comparing what I understood from Walter's
and his presentations has been uploaded to the ATM web site.

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20090901/arpadmurany
i/Comparing%20IBIS-AMI%20proposals/Walter_Kumar_AMI_Comparison.pdf

Maybe we can get a head start discussing this on this topic
on this email reflector before next Tuesday...