[ibis-macro] Re: IBIS-ATM teleconference - Agenda for 6/1/2010

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:16:43 -0700

Sorry for the quick succession of the revisions, but I
had to change the label above the equations in the
statistical truth table on slide 11, because the previous
label didn't say what it should have said to be correct.

No other changes have been made in this version.  Please
discard the previous file with the same name.