[ibis-macro] IBIS-ATM teleconference - Agenda for 3/18/2008

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:08:27 -0700

Audio
=====
Voice dial-in:    (800) 637-5822
International: +1 (647) 723-3937
Access Code:            685-0440

Web
===
Click Here to Join Live Meeting:

http://tinyurl.com/yvmesj

or:

https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/sisoft/join?id=NKQQN3&role=attend&pw=TP8j
%23-%25%7E5

Mentor Global Crossing Teleconference commands:
http://www.globalcrossing.com/customer/collaboration/cust_ready_access_t
ips.aspx

FIRST TIME USERS: To save time before the meeting, check your
system to make sure it is compatible with Microsoft Office Live
Meeting.

Agenda
======

1) Opens
2) Call for any related patent disclosures
3) Review of ARs:

Old ARs:

- David Banas: Report Xilinx position on LTI assumption for SerDes
  - in progress

- Arpad:  Write parameter passing syntax proposal (BIRD draft)
          for *-AMS models in IBIS that is consistent with the
          parameter passing syntax of the AMI models
          - not done

- TBD:    Propose a parameter passing syntax for the SPICE
          [External ...] also?

- Arpad:  Review the documentation (annotation) in the macro libraries.
          - deferred until a demand arises or we have nothing else to do

4) Continue discussion on Electrical Module Description (Walter Katz)
   - I would like to make it a goal for his meting to decide whether to
     continue work on Walter's proposal, or Michael Mirmak's ICM linking
     with IBIS proposal, or perhaps do both, one for shorter term and
the
     other for a longer term solution.  Please review the presentations
     if necessary:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20080312/walterkatz/
Electrical%20Module%20Description%20EMD/EMD.ppt

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20071204/michaelmirm
ak/IBIS%20&%20ICM%20Interfacing:%20Three%20Options/icm-ibis-links-summar
y.ppt