[ibis-macro] Re: IBIS-ATM teleconference - Agenda for 1/11/2011

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:54:56 -0800

Ambrish,

To answer your first question, "-1" is the parameter name.
However, "ffe" is the name of the branch that contains this
sub branch, therefore the whole thing will have to be passed
to the DLL in the AMI_parameters_in string.

The second question is not allowed, and I added words to this
version of the BIRD draft to spell that out.