[ibis-macro] Re: IBIS-AMI Working Draft of AMI Quick Reference

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:38:41 -0500

Bob,

Please confirm that this is working document that you want to hand over to
assist a parser developer, and that this document will not be specifically
added to the AMI specification.

In any case, there is one confusing item. If Model_Specific and
Reserved_Parameters are replaced by white space, there would still be two
branches with branch names blank. What I have proposed in the new AMI BIRD
is that these branches will simply not exist, but for compatibility sake, if
they do exists then the branches off these two branches would be treated as
if they are off the root branch.

303.449-2308
Mobile 720.333-1107
wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx