[ibis-macro] Re: IBIS Macro Meeting

  • From: Barry Katz <Barry.Katz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:35:02 -0400

All,

I am traveling on business tomorrow/Wed, so will not be available.

Barry

Barry Katz
President & CTO
Signal Integrity Software, Inc. (SiSoft)
6 Clock Tower Place, Suite 250
Maynard, MA 01754
Tel: 978 461-0449 ext. 19
Fax: 978 461-5092
Web: http://www.sisoft.com

Muranyi, Arpad wrote:

Todd just sent a message that the meeting is canceled
tomorrow because he and Mike will not be able to attend.

Do we still want to have a meeting without them, or should we really cancel it?

From: Bob Ross [mailto:bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 4:17 PM
To: Mike LaBonte (milabont)
Subject: IBIS Macro Meeting

Mike

What is the phone number/passcode for the IBIS macro model meeting on
Tuesday?

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC