[ibis-macro] Re: IBIS AMI model inter-operability

  • From: Huang chunxing <huangchunxing@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mike Steinberger <msteinb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:58:38 +0800

Presentations for the Dec. 4 and Dec. 11 meetings available...Mike,

Thanks for your information.

My initial purpose to take this problem out is to remind all of us the robust
problem
behind AMI model.

I think whether model is robust is paramount. Similar problems may happen again
and again. AMI model is something like programming. If the maker is short of
enough
skills, he may leave some bugs in the AMI model. And if the AMI model haven't
been
tested thoroughly, these bugs will become bombs for users.
Then, some "blames" may come from users again, ......

That's why I do believe that robust is top important for AMI model.

Regards,
Huang
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
Tel: +86 755 28976426
Fax: +86 755 28976758
E-mail: huangchunxing@xxxxxxxxxx
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by