[ibis-macro] Re: I would like to un-table BIRD 154, and request that there be a vote on BIRD 154 at the next Open Forum meeting.

  • From: "Bob Ross" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:34:24 -0700

Walter:

The proposal is a syntactical variation and must be handled carefully.

I am not confused about the intent below, but these are not the

words in BIRD154.   Also, some rules within BIRD 154 need to be

discussed.  Entries within a List could be repeated, but Labels

should optionally be different, e.g,,

  (List 1 2 3 2 1)

  (Labels "a" "b" "c" "d" "e")

If you want to enter a sequence of values in conjunction

with another sequence of values.

I still maintain that BIRD154 needs more.  The statement that

Labels is an optional leaf WITHIN List is wrong.

Bob