[ibis-macro] Re: How to make tap coefficients Reserved Parameters with Table

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:31:24 -0500 (EST)

Arpad,

I think it is EXTREMELEY undesirable to prevent Model Specific parameters
from being InOut or Out. There are many cases where IC Vendors want to
report the values of Model Specific parameters to the user. The EDA tool
should not modify the simulation flow based on Out Model Specific
parameters unless they have been formally submitted as BIRDs to the Open
Forum.

Walter