[ibis-macro] Re: GetWave, clock ticks and TX models...

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>, "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:54:30 -0500 (EST)

Mike,

Remember that clock ticks are an *output* from the model, as the spec is
currently defined.

The API is the same whether a TX or RX is being called.  That being said,
while a TX model *could* output clock ticks, their meaning isn't currently
defined.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff

VP, Software Products

Signal Integrity Software Inc. . www.sisoft.com

6 Clock Tower Place . Suite 250 . Maynard, MA 01754

(978) 461-0449 x24  .  twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx

"I want to live like that"

                                             -Sidewalk Prophets