[ibis-macro] Get together Wednesday at DesignCon

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff (twesterh)" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:01:06 -0500

Let's get together Wednesday at 11AM PST to review our plans for
Thursday.  Let's meet in the area by the top of the escalator in the
Santa Clara convention center.  Just in case there's more than one
escalator in the convention center - I'm talking about the one night
next to the UPS store on the lower level.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
High Speed Design Group Manager
Cisco Systems
1414 Massachusetts Ave
Boxboro, MA   01719
email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-936-2149
"Always do right.
 This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

- Mark Twain