[ibis-macro] Re: Format and deprecation in general

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IBIS-ATM <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:17:04 -0700

All,
Actually, we make use of the Format keyword quite a lot and our parser does not
ignore it but uses it. Somewhere in our flow, instead of looking for the
various formats (range, value, corners etc (or any other future format)) our
parser just checks for the word 'Format'. So if it is eliminated, we would have
to add it to make the current flow work - or change our flow.

Ugly as it might be - it is quite useful.

Thanks,
Ambrish.

Ambrish Varma   |  Member of Consulting Staff
P: 978.262.6431   www.cadence.com