[ibis-macro] Final AMI flow has been posted to the web site

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:49:58 -0800

This is just to inform all of you that the final
version of the AMI flow diagram (proposed for the
IBIS v5.1 specification) has been posted to the
IBIS-ATM web site:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20091117/arpadmurany
i/Final%20AMI%20flow%20for%20IBIS%205.1/AMI_Flows_5_final.pdf

We will discuss this in today's ATM teleconference
one more time, just to make sure I didn't make any
mistakes.  Please note that this is not the time
to start talking about new ideas...  We have made
a decision in our last meeting about this flow, and
today I want a final proofing on it.