[ibis-macro] FW: Re: IBIS AMI Specification Questions/Proposal

  • From: "Ambrish Varma" <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:02:01 -0400

Seems like there was a copy paste error in the example.
The correct example is as follows:

  (Model_Specific
    (txtaps
      (-2 (Usage Inout)(Type Tap) (Format Range) (Value 0.1 -0.1
0.2)(Default 0.1)
          (Description "Second Precursor Tap"))
      (-1 (Usage Inout)(Type Tap) (Format Range) (Value 0.1 -0.4
0.4)(Default 0.1)
          (Description "First Precursor Tap"))
      (0  (Usage Inout)(Type Tap) (Format Range) (Value 0.1 -1
2)(Default 0.1)
          (Description "Main Tap"))
      (1  (Usage Inout)(Type Tap) (Format Range) (Value 0.1 -0.4
0.4)(Default 0.1)
          (Description "First Post cursor Tap"))
      (2  (Usage Inout)(Type Tap) (Format Range) (Value 0.1 -0.1
0.2)(Default 0.1)
          (Description "Second Post cursor Tap"))
    )
    (tx_freq_offset (Format Range) (Value 1 0 150) (Type UI) (Default
1))
  )

Sorry about that.
-Ambrish.