[ibis-macro] Re: FW: [IBIS] BIRD119: IBIS-AMI New Reserved Parameters > initial feedback

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'IBIS-ATM'" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:05:12 -0400 (EDT)

Ken,

Thanks for your comments.

The BIRD was submitted to the IBIS Open Forum so that everyone would have
a convenient way to refer to the document.  With multiple BIRDs being
discussed in the Tuesday meetings, we wanted to be sure that there was a
simple and unambiguous way to refer to this one.  We always expected the
bulk of the technical discussions to occur in the Tuesday IBIS-ATM
meetings.

Your other notes are good discussion points for the IBIS-ATM meetings.
The technical background behind some of these points is fairly involved,
so it's better suited for a real-time discussion than a yet another really
long email thread that no one has the time to read. ;-)

Talk to you this afternoon,

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products