[ibis-macro] FW: [Fwd: RE: NCSU IBIS research]

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:32:21 -0800

Any comments?

Arpad
==============

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Fernando [mailto:prfernan@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:32 AM
To: Muranyi, Arpad
Subject: [Fwd: RE: NCSU IBIS research]

Hi Arpad,
I'm eagerly awaiting the group's response to the previous message.
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Paul

Subject: RE: NCSU IBIS research
From:    "Paul Fernando" <prfernan@xxxxxxxx>
Date:    Tue, October 25, 2005 4:20 pm
To:      "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Arpad,

Thanks for the reply. My main objective in getting involved is to write my
thesis on IBIS-AMS by next summer.
As you had suggested in your initial email, the following would be
beneficial to all parties:
1. writing AMS templates
2. Extending the AMS library
3. writing AMS netlist parser substitution engines for the SPICE tools

I'd like to be directly involved in all of that and anything else that
seems  relevant. In short, I'll contribute by doing the coding,
number-crunching,  sims etc as the group requires.

Regards,
Paul